Unisens was founded in 1991 by Anna Stańczyk. The company specializes in providing high-quality measurement equipment: sensors, transducers of physical quantities and calibration devices. In 1993, Unisens became a representative of Novasensor - based in Silicon Valley, American manufacturer of pressure sensors. (now Amphenol Advanced Sensors).
In the following years Unisens expanded its range to different product types. Currently we offer sensors, transducers and other measuring devices manufactured by leading foreign companies, whose distributor we are.
After over 20 years activity, Unisens is perceived as a trustworthy partner and reliable supplier of high quality measuring devices. Currently company is managed by:
Founder and President, has a B.S. Degree in Chemical and Civil Engineering. After spending 20 years at Mera-Pnefal (3500 person Process Control Company) running Environmental Monitoring lab, she founded Unisens in 1991.
Commercial Director, has an MBA Degree & a Master Degree in Automotive Engineering. He was managing Toyota Poland Corporate Sales for 10 years, creating Full Service Leasing programme & growing sales from 2000 to over 10,000 cars/year. He joined Unisens in 2013 with the objective of accelerating growth through a support of Internet of Things.
In our offer you will find:
- Measurement Specialties from TE Connectivity force, acceleration, temperature, pressure, torque, humidity and position sensors,
- piezoresistive pressure sensors and silicon structures of Novasensor (now Amphenol Advanced Sensors),
- calibrators and pressure sensors of Mensor Corporation (formerly Wika),
- Setra Systems capacitive pressure sensors and room pressure monitors,
- our own electronic pressure gauges: MR-1000 and MRK.